The internet has become accessible in the last few years to a lot of people in the country. It enables people to voice their opinions easily and also learn about those things they otherwise would have no idea. However, Indians on the internet are not such a great thing. As we all know, we are a bizarre bunch of people. Let’s check out some of the cases:
1. Confused! Should we buy a helmet or not?
2. We don’t even know how to explain this.
3. I don’t think any of us saw that coming.
4. What the hell is this? Is this even real?
5. Well, this one is hilarious.
6. And now she has got a cold.
7. Somebody should inform his parents.
8. First thing first, why would you even want to do that?
9. Another men’s rights activist, of course. These days there are so many of them. Seems like patriarchy wasn’t a thing.
10. Seems like Indian men also have the confidence to be racist. Wow!
11. You must file “Right to Information (RTI)” and find out.
12. Well, this is a simple question. Engineers wouldn’t be virgins anymore if they could answer it. Creepy.
13. What? We should stop using the internet now.
14. Who hurt the women that grew up and decided to be with you, if that’s what you are saying.
15. It seems like Sherlock Mishra reporting for duty.
Probably, we should all just log off from the internet for a few days and get some education in being civilized before exposing ourselves to society. And by exposing, it doesn’t mean questionable pictures.