Whether you want to start a business or just need to study for exams, you need the motivation to get success in that thing. We all need a little push or nudge to do something better and make ourselves better than before. And, we all can agree that different people get motivated by different things. Some get motivated by their situation, some get motivated by listening about a person’s life, and some get motivated by reading motivational quotes.
Motivation is a big part of our lives that keeps us going. So, here are some motivational quotes on success to get inspired in life to achieve goals.
1) English Quotes
2) Hindi Quotes
1) What motivates you will not necessarily motivate others.
2) People want to satisfy higher needs after they have met basic needs.
3) After six months, the enthusiasm of employees for the job fell off.
4) If management does not nurture employees, even naturally motivated employees can lose their motivation.
5) Motivation decreases turnover and increases productivity.
6) The only way to get people to work hard is to motivate them.
7) It is important to remember that every individual gets motivated in a different manner.
8) By motivating people, you can make them do what you want them to do.
9) If managers are not motivated themselves, they can never motivate their employees.
10) The motivational manager inspires employees to succeed.
11) If you want to motivate someone, then trust, confidence, and respect are vital things to do.
12) Managers who trust and respect employees do not micro-manage.
13) You can also motivate people by listening to them and their problems.
14) If negative feedback is offered as constructive criticism, it can be valuable.
15) You can establish a specific performance goal to motivate people and nurture a sense of common purpose.
16) Since motivation does not last long, it is recommended daily.
17) You need to understand that a person’s financial problems, disagreements with co-workers, a merger, family issues, re-organization, health problems, increased workload, and other such issues can be demotivating.
18) To get motivated, you need to minimize the impact of negative influences.
19) You should be aware that when a person around you motivation.
20) It is better to deal with the demotivation as earlier as possible.
21) Lack of motivation can yield undesirable behavioral problems that must also be handled.
22) In every person, there is a constant motivation of wanting to win.
23) It is important to remember that motivation is above everything.
24) Any person who is recognized and rewarded in any way, feels valued.
25) As we all know that recognition motivates people, it is important to acknowledge the work of the people.
1) There is no other motivation bigger than money.
2) If you want a reward system to be effective, then it needs to be fair and efficient.
3) Even though non-material rewards are effective, they sometimes may appear hard to implement.
4) Job advancement keeps motivation high.
5) Recognition must be keyed to a specific event to be effective.
6) When non-material rewards come from a respected or valued manager, it means a lot.
7) Leaders who work most effectively always believe in “We”, rather than “I”.
8) Good leaders are always inspirational and getting guidance from them easily motivates people.
9) For a leader, good times can be just as challenging as tough times.
10) People always want to know that their leaders know everything about a troublesome situation. And, they also know how to get out of it.
11) Effective leaders at all levels turn negative energy into positive energy.
12) To motivate people, you have to consciously and continuously work on them and their issues.
13) Getting acknowledgment and rewards for their efforts and achievements easily motivates people.
14) If you work on something you are passionate about, you always keep yourself motivated.
15) Appreciation is yet another one of the best ways to motivate people.
16) Personal drive to achieve, improve, and meet certain standards motivates people.
17) Commitment to your own personal goals is very important in order to keep yourself motivated.
18) Readiness to act on opportunities is the basic thing you need to do to achieve success in life.
19) The tendency to look ahead with the belief that you can reach your goals is the biggest thing you should achieve.
20) If you find fulfillment in what you do, you will always be motivated.
21) A person who constantly finds that need to learn and grow keeps himself motivated.
22) To be self-motivated, you sincerely have to want the consequences associated with the actions to be positive.
23) Having a sense of autonomy over your actions encourages self-motivation.
24) Self-motivation will drive you to match the internal standards you set for yourself.
25) Having social support and connections with others is critical for feeling motivated.