Tongue twisters in English are a fun way to exercise your tongue and improve your speech, but they’re also just plain silly. And, who doesn’t want to be silly every now and then? In this list of tongue twisters with S, you’ll have the chance to try saying some silly phrases and practice saying them faster and faster until you get tongue-tied! Before you know it, your tongue will be twisting in knots as you giggle at your own ridiculousness.
Tongue Twisters With S To Twist Your Tongue:
1) “She sells seashells by the sea shore” – Tongue twister English
She sells seashells by the seashore. The shells she sells are surely seashells, I’m sure. So if she sells seashells by the seashore, then I’m sure she sells seashore
2) “Six sick sheep skating on ice skates” – Tongue twisters with S
There is a certain kind of tongue twister that uses brief syllables that are humorous.
3) “Send toast to ten tense stout Saints’ tall tents” – Hardest short tongue twisters
If you’ve never seen tongue twisters in English before, then prepare to be confused. This tongue twisters with the letter s that might make your head spin.
4) “Six sharp swords slaughtering six straw men” – Tongue twisters with S
5) “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me.” – Tongue twister English
6) “Six socks sit in a sink, soaking in soapsuds.” – Hardest short tongue twisters
7) “Susan’s sock shop has surely stopped selling.” Tongue twisters with S
8) “Scared sailors sink ships sailing near icebergs.” – Tricky tongue twisters
9) “Some see shootings as something sinister.” – Hardest short tongue twisters
10) “She shrieked when she saw Jerry’s shirt.” – Tricky tongue twisters
11) “Six silly sisters selling shiny shoes.” – Hardest short tongue twisters
12) “Simon shouted abuse at some shepherds.” – Tongue twisters with S
13) “Seven slick, slimy snakes sliding slowly southward.” – Hardest short tongue twisters
14) “Sixty-six sick six-shooters.” – Tricky tongue twisters
Here’s another tongue twisters with s to keep your mind busy. She sells sea shells by the seashore.
15) “Susie’s shirt shop sells preshrunk shirts.” – Tongue twisters with S
This is another tongue twisters with s, but it has the expressions. Observe the punctuation rules when speaking. Then, it’s more enjoyable.
16) “The sad soldier should shoot soon.” – Hardest short tongue twisters
One of the best tongue twisters with letter “S” is the sad soldier. This trickster sentence is sure to turn your tongue into knots. You start by saying The sad soldier should shoot soon. Then, you repeat this sentence five times, but with one letter changed each time.
17) “She Sees Cheese” – Tongue twisters with S
One of the best tongue twisters with letter s is She sees cheese.
So, do you think you have the skills to say she sells seashells by the seashore without stumbling? Or how about six thick thistle sticks without tripping up on the th? With tongue twisters in English and tongue twisters with S like these, it’s no wonder that they are popular with kids. Give them a try and see what kind of tongue twister skills you have!